- Develop and Deploy the AWS environment including: S3 structure, GIT , IAM permissions/roles
- Strong experience setting up greenfield AWS environments with IAM policies
- Experience with Core AWS Technologies (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit).
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Previous experience within a Production Support Team, resolving complex issues/problems through the use of superior communication and problem solving skills (“build it, run it”).
- Extensive experience in technology stack and additional products e.g. R, SAS, Spark, Hive, Pig, Python, Talend, Streamsets etc.
- Exposure to principles of DevOps.
- Experience in ELT/ETL design and data processing mechanisms.
- Experience with micro services architecture.
- Worked in AGILE environment previously
- Understand dev-ops model
- Highly motivated and fast learner with new skills & technologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Desire to work in fast paced environment and willingness to contribute to a high-performing team
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.