- Experience with standard load patterns for large data sets
- Experience with real-time/near real time streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming, Kinesis).
- Solid experience with ETL/ETL design & development (Talend ETL is highly beneficial)
- Eperience with Java, Scala, Python or SQL
- Experience with AWS Technologies such as EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit
- Experience with Data modelling
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans
- Strong background in API and Integration development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Worked in AGILE environment previously
- Understand dev-ops model
- Highly motivated and fast learner with new skills & technologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Desire to work in fast paced environment and willingness to contribute to a high-performing team
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.